Friday, July 29, 2005

Thank You Promo

Hello hope this would not be too late though it's kinda 6 weeks overdue. Just wanna thank my friends(very striving colleagues/teammates) from ibid.

Jessi - Leading the pack by winning the most faithful model award! Without you I guess I might be the one modelling.

Narimah - You scored double by grabbing the most promising Gantt Chater award and ibid blogger award (I know it's not the blog of the year award,
better than nth >:P) My blog won't be shining without ur help.

Diyana! - You bagged home the "life" award! Thanks for all the life u brought to the team (and also the carry poks..hehe). Without you everyone would be so dead.

Soo Yee - Hmmm lets see... Thanks for all the beautiful flowers you present for the team, HAHA joking~ >:P You win the poster girl award! I know my drawing/sketching would always be "cannot make it" without your help. (esp. drawing of hearts)

Qing Shun - Latest member of the team. You scored the most "PF" challenging award.
You really gave me some heart pumping action. I WILL WIN you~~~!! haha you have eased our work significantly. Thanks for joining.

I have yet work with a better team

Leaders Extras:
Shi Hui - Though you are such a.... (vomit, zzz) leader. Thanks for all the cooperation and ... junk food. See you in the next stopover. wahaha "wo men shi hao peng you"~

Ren Chiang- Salute all your reports. ;)

Kyam - Hope see you at the next director's presentation. hehe

DID I MISS ANYONE??
oh ya... SA - DO you know you are SA? Thanks for not being a spider, it might be worst.
- No hard feelings dude :D -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home