Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday Morning

As usual! I reached school earlier than 8am today!
As usual, went up with my friends to Mcdonald for breakfast.
As usual, we engaged in mundane conversation.
As usual, only one of my friends bought food.
As usual, she offered to scan my ez-link card to earn some cheap mc points.

The unusual started to happen
My friend came back embarassed that she forgot to scan my card
I stared at her
NO not because she's didnt scan my card
Because she was in formal wear
I was thinking :"why is she wearing formal?"
I think again: "why the hell am I not wearing formal??"

What the shit. 8.06 a.m.
I sprinted out of the school as if I was training for London 2012.
Waited for a cab for like 2minutes. Missed 2 trains
Eventaully I took the train -_-"

8.25 a.m.
Back home, changed my attire so quick superman would envy.
Waited for a cab for like 10 seconds. Missed a train.
I took the train eventually.
Tick Tick Tick

8.46 a.m.
I went into the office with friends thinking that it was pouring outside.
-_-" what a monday morning work out.
THE SHARING SESSION IS IN THE AFTERNOON! (I could have stroll back home during lunch time). DAMN TEP!

"As usual, blur old Ban..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AllBlue. I've joined this site ('badminton racket') to get some advice on buying a badminton racket. Do you know of any other badminton racket related sites where I could get advice? Many thanks.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home