Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My 8th Post - How's Life ?

Hello... Hello! Hello! Ladies and gentlemen I am finally back! Due to "popular" demand I have no options but to post...again! For all those loyal fans of mine out there I would like to apologise for the very long eager wait!... am I talking to myself ?


Dear Friend(s),

How's life? Good ? Bad ? Not so good/bad ? Whatever it is, we are all still living a life. Come on dude, it doesn't matter if you are having a good/bad life. You just gotta be upbeat about your life and stay cool (alternative would be to stay cute). Omg... why am i saying all these? Anyway just wanna say hi to you, wish you all a good year and a good life :) cheers

Yours Sincerely,
Ban
PS: "If you can't change your fate, change your attitude"
(forgotten motto of ytss 3e5 2002)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home