Monday, July 25, 2005

Just Greetings

Hello!


Been around 2 weeks since I wrote a decent post... or rather it has been 2 weeks since I posted any post. Actually I was trying to lay low recently with all the blog hacking going on, my blog would certainly be in great risk (judging by its popularity). ok ok fine, I will cut the craps.


My life ain't really eventful for the past 2 eventful weeks (with bombs going off every now and then in countries). Routines were as usual were routinely managed. Hair growing frizzier as it would have grown; shit la that day just cut my lips using my dad's blunt razor :'( should have used the automatic shaver (but got weird smell, wonder why~) .


The release of 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' was perhaps the best treat I had so far into 2005. It wasn't the story alone that makes it special to me. It was my favourite book. My first novel. The book is just soooooooo coool!!!!! okok... i know i know... i sounded childish. >:P Couple of days after I bought the book, couple of old friends ring me up to borrow the book - guess I am still being rememberd as the harry potter siao (Frankly I was not siao over it, I am still not siao over it). I just find joy in spreading harry potterism. I haven't spoke to that couple of good old friends for no less than a year , it's amazing how a book could bring friends back together. I tried to recall but I couldn't remember a period where my series of Harry Potter books are whole. Truely magical.

Time for an awesome quote!!!
"Dumbledore's man, through and through"

P.S: I must clarify I am NOT a Harry Potter Freak. I only really, truly, sincerely, enjoyed the books. Though I also bought JUST few boxes of it's trading card, only a couple of its board games, sneak preview tickets to its film and urm ONE t-shirt which looks out of trend(who cares).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home