Sunday, November 09, 2008

Boarding Gaming @ Bui's

Bui is flying of to japan again! what a wonderful jet setting lifestyle ... Xy's dad just came from Dubai couple of days ago bringing back huges Abu Dhabi t-shirts for everyone.. N Xy himself is travelling to Thailand again in search of his Thai princess .. Oh man how they made me feel like travelling to a foreign land too..
Egyt anyone? It's really a beautiful country you know..

Photobucket


NO ... i didnt rip this photo off wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt

Back to the subject. Yesterday I finally had the chance to bring out my board game from my dusty wardrobe with everyone gathered @ Bui's.
board games
Spot my undie..

It started off with me explaining the game Puerto Rico to the female xy, ming ming and "bear" while the male xy and bui is already eagering discussing strategy to screw my game plan up (due to the fact i owned them twice the previous time, hee) interrupting my speech on and off. Both the male xy and bui insisted enthusiastically that i started first (which I haven really figure out why..)

It was really fun and pleasant to be able to gather together again with everyone present to enjoy a light-hearted yet challenging boardgame. Through out the game you can see cute images of the male xy and bui whispering suspiciously to each other while stealing glances at me.

At the opposite end the female xy and ming ming were also whispering to each other during each of their turn though with less evil intent and i suspect most of the time it's the female xy explainging the game to the clueless ming ming.

Deserted @ a corner is the "BEar" making noob mistakes every turn and turning to scream @ the tv accusing the Manchester United players of being Noob (they lost 2-1 to arsenal). When i think of it.. it's actually the noob mistakes that the "Bear" made that really screw my game up... Did bui and the male xy secretly "whisper" to him during my toilet breaks?? -_-


The game ended with Bui victorious with : 50 pts
The team of the female xy and ming ming : 47 pts
Me being too distracted the whole game : 46 pts
The male xy n his bro "Bear" both each: 38 pts

It was a good game and the female xy and ming ming were surprisingly quick get into the game. Bui's victory was expected with his enormous brain @ work (and blind sided the poor male xy) haha! Next time me and the male xy would be the one whispering suspiciously at one corner! Good day Good fun! Till next time! Ciao.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home