Thursday, October 12, 2006

Good Afternoon

Hello Hello good afternoon to whoever is still reading my blog. Well Well.. I am finally bored enough to start writing an entry again woot. Almost 2 months into my holidays what have i been up to!! I am been working as a temp in the Botanic Gardens woot! Tired of breathing in the bloody haze lately, no fear just drop by the garden n you would be rejuvenated within seconds (plenty of o2 here u know?) - Quality Guaranteed. Me is working as a visitor service officer (not customers service, cos we only have visitors no customers hor..) Came across many many pretti n nice flowers n big big trees with real cute names like Kapok. Oh dear~ my blog doesnt really make any sense to me, mayb it's the oxygen tt i am breathing it, it's made in Singapore afterall. I am just bored la so like me tok kok abit can? What's so exciting about my job? Strolling in the gradens of cos! Every steps i take is a journey into the wild and free nature where fallen evil snakes and thunder bees roamed, where ...opss there comes by supervisor!! !!!! lateri continue my tale k... wait hor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home